We could not have imagined that this ice cream bonbon would be so tremendously delicious! The best part is that it's healthy and infinitely delicious....
Enjoy your #happymoment with all the flavor of this recipe, from the hand of Cora Paola, pastry chef and better known as Sophie Delights.
- 120gr of plantain (banana)
40ml coconut milk
60gr of PROTELLA ALMOND CRISP
200gr of white chocolate
Mash the bananas together with the milk and the Protella Almond Crisp.
- Pour a spoonful into the mold, in the center place more cream and almond pieces, pour the rest of the mixture.
- Put in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate with a teaspoon of coconut oil at 30-second intervals until liquid.
- Unmold the ice creams and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Decorate quickly!