Enjoy all the flavor of chocolate in one bite with this protein chocolate truffle recipe. Can you resist this delicacy? Well, you know… go for it and get in the kitchen! From the hand of Cora Paola, pastry chef and better known as Sophie Delights.
- In a bowl, mix the Protella Original, the date paste and the protein and mix well.
- Shape into balls and place in the freezer for 20 min.
- Add the drops to the mixture and stir.
- With the help of a toothpick cover the chocolate balls and then coat with hazelnuts if you like.
- Keep in the refrigerator.