Now that Christmas is approaching and we are going to share many moments with the family, we leave you with this homemade recipe for crispy nougat, without added sugar or palm oil, so that you can surprise your friends and family. Guaranteed success!🎅
It's so easy to make as you only need 2 ingredients! 🙌🏼
- 250 gr of sugar free chocolate
- approximately 50 gr of White Protein Crunch
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Pour half the chocolate into a rectangular silicone mold since it is easier to unmold or into a nougat mold.
- Spread the White Protein Crunch to taste.
- In a bowl, add the remaining chocolate.
- Keep in the freezer for 2 hours and you will have your crispy nougat easy and fast.
⚠️It is advisable not to remove it from the mold until you are going to eat it, as this way it will not lose its shine, keep it in the fridge until the time of use, yes, well preserved from humidity. In addition, you can give it the final touch with our protein creams.
In addition, you can give it the final touch with our protein creams.