Promised is debt! We bring you this easy recipe for sweet potato cupcakes with frosting from Protella Halloween Edition🎃
Frighteningly delicious and adorable, a spooky way to surprise your guests this Halloween in the healthiest way.
The sweet potato, also known as sweet potato, sweet potato, chaco or sweet potato, is a vegetable of the potato family, highly appreciated for its sweet taste and nutritional value. It is a food rich in carbohydrates, proteins, antioxidant vitamins and essential minerals. So helps reduce the risk of infections and provides physical and mental energy.
It has a sweet flavor and a very smooth texture, so it is a food that the little ones in the house usually love. Normally the skin is removed and it is roasted or boiled, being a perfect food to accompany any recipe.
Contrary to what it may seem, eating sweet potatoes does not make you fat. It is a very balanced food at a nutritional level and its high fiber content can even help you lose weight.
And without further delay...let's go with the recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 60ml coconut oil
- 120 gr of sweet potato
- 40 g of erythritol
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 160 gr of Cookie Flavor Oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 gr light cream cheese
- 200g of Protella Halloween Edition
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, coconut oil, sweet potato, vanilla and erythritol, beat until everything is super integrated.
- Add the other ingredients and mix.
- Prepare our cupcake mold with the paper cups.
- Pour the mixture, in our case we have used a sleeve, but if you don't have it you can do it with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- For the frosting, mix the cream cheese and our Protella Halloween Edition well. Add the mixture in a pastry bag and decorate to taste, you can add our Drops to make the eyes.
⚠️If you poke the cupcake with a toothpick and it comes out dry, it's ready!!!😉