Today we bring you an example of a quick, easy and super healthy breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner!
In this heat, it may be more difficult for us to follow a healthy diet, it may make us a little more lazy and we may even run out of ideas to continue enjoying ourselves and, at the same time, take care of ourselves.
As we want you to always take care of yourself, we have created this menu of five meals in one day that can help you continue enjoying each meal, do it in a healthy way and without the need to get bored.
These are 5 nutritious, fresh, fast meals that will help you stay in shape.
BREAKFAST: COLD CHOCOLATE PORRIDGE READY IN 2 MINUTES
- 3 tablespoons of oat flakes or HOat flour
- 1 scoop of Chocolate flavor Whey Protein
- 1 teaspoon of CaoCao (for the most chocolatiers😋)
- Fresh water, milk or vegetable drink to taste (the less water you use, the thicker it will be)
- 1 teaspoon of Almond Praline
- A handful of Drops
- A kiwi
In a container, add 3 tablespoons of oat flakes or oatmeal together with 1 scoop of chocolate-flavored Whey Protein and a tablespoon of CaoCao.
Once we have the 3 ingredients together add water, milk or vegetable drink to taste. The more milk, water or vegetable drink, the more liquid there will be, the ideal is to add little by little and observe the desired texture.
Decorate with a teaspoon of Almond Praline, a handful of Drops and a kiwi.
MID MORNING: AVOCADO AND TURKEY TOAST
- 2 Protein Toasties
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 4 slices of deli turkey, minimum 85% turkey
- Lemon, pepper and salt to taste
- Crush the avocado with a fork until it has a homogeneous texture, as if it were butter.
- Add salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon to taste and integrate it with the mashed avocado.
- Cover the two Protein Toasties with the avocado and add 2 slices of deli turkey on each toast.
LUNCH: REFRESHING RICE SALAD
- Brown rice
- Sweet corn
- Natural tuna
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Boil water, while you wait, chop the tomato, cucumber, onion and watermelon and add them to a container.
When the water boils, add the brown rice and continue preparing the rest of the ingredients.
In the same container as before, add feta cheese, raisins, sweet corn and natural tuna.Mix everything until well integrated and dress with a squeeze of lemon, olive oil and salt to taste
Once we have the rice cooked, drain and add it together with the other foods and integrate everything well.
SNACK: PROTEIN BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM WITHOUT SUGAR
- Fresh whipped cheese 0%
- Frozen Blueberries
- Sweetener to taste
Brush the 0% cream cheese with some frozen blueberries until it has a homogeneous texture similar to ice cream.
Decorate with the nibs of the infusion, with some blueberries and if you consider it necessary and you like sweet things, add sweetener to taste.
DINNER: GAZPACHO WITH BOILED EGG AND PROTEIN CROCUS
Ingredients (1 liter) :
- 1 kilo of ripe tomatoes
- 1 Italian type green pepper (if it is very large put half)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic (or more depending on taste)
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 small teaspoon of salt
To decorate in each individual bowl, add:
- Protein toasties Mini
- 2 eggs
Wash all vegetables well and let drain.
Cut into small squares and put in the blender jar.
When all the vegetables are well mashed add salt, oil and vinegar.
Taste and rectify to taste.
Put in the fridge and serve very cold with two boiled eggs chopped on top, to have a good source of protein and some mini protein toasties as croutons.