Turn simple ice cream cones into a forest of Christmas trees this holiday season! Deliciously filled with a creamy surprise brownie; all with super healthy ingredients. A guaranteed pleasure for those with a sweet tooth!🎄
- 6 ice cream cones
100 gr of Original Oatmeal
10 gr of cocoa powder defatted
50 gr of sugar-free chocolate
30g almond butter
30 g of erythritol
1/2 ch of yeast
- Topping: Protein Crunch of your favorite flavor
- Turn an aluminum mold upside down and make some cuts with the help of a knife, so that the cones stay straight.
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Add the erythritol, egg, cocoa and yeast and mix. Finally, add the oatmeal and stir well.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 180°C Don't worry about the cones! They won't burn.
- Dip the cone in your favorite Protella. (You can add a few drops of green food coloring to make it more realistic)
- Place the cone on a plate and add the Protein Crunch to simulate Christmas balls.
⚠️ You can sprinkle grated coconut to simulate snow! ❄️