Are you a Snickers lover, but worried about their high sugar content and unhealthy fats? Don't worry! We present you this healthy version of Ana Garcia (@nutri_pine) of the famous Snickers that you can prepare in just 5 minutes. These delicious bars have the same satisfying taste, but without the unhealthy ingredients... They are sure to become your favorite snacks. Join us on this quick and easy culinary adventure!
Here we go with the ingredients!- 3 tablespoons of the peanut butter 100% cacahuete.
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional).
- 150gr de anacardos al natural.
- 4 ounces of dark chocolate.
- 4 rice pancakes.
We will tell you step by step how to make them:
1. Mix the peanut butter with the honey and the vanilla essence.
2. Chop the cashews and add half to the mixture, along with 4 chopped rice pancakes and mix.
3. Put the mixture in a tray lined with parchment paper, crushing well.
4. Melt 4 ounces of chocolate and spread over the fountain.
5. Add the rest of the chopped cashews and freeze for 2 hours.
6. Cut into portions and done!
Now we let you enjoy your crunchy snack!💚